Saturday Session 2, Talk 1, L. Tom Perry, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
- Reflecting on the training of his / our mothers.
- Parents are entrusted with the education of their children.
- Parents must ensure that their children are being taught what their heavenly father would have them learn.
- A parent’s teachings must never be devalued.
- Parents should teach their children in the home, it is increasingly important in today’s world.
Sunday Session 4, Talk 2 – L. Tom Perry, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
- Learn from the past to help us face the future.
- Pagent of Manti
- Kimball promised a temple on the hill in Manti.
- If you want to have a temple, get busy and build it!
- The older temples are built with sacrifice.
- Norwegian Ship builders used the principles of ship building helped build the roof of the Manti temple.
- Use the lessons from the past to help meet the challenge. (We can us the Gospel in our lives the same way – Principles and Truths in the Past to help us face the future.)
- Being baptized means you must teach others
- Three subjects taught to investigators:
- Plan of Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ