Sunday Session 4, Talk 4 – Ann M. Dibb, Second Counselor, Young Woman General Presidency
- Using your Safety Equipment
- Workers two weeks away (year task) from painting a bridge when a scaffolding collapsed.
- Held on for hours. Thought of their family.
- Could have been avoided with safety equipment.
- They chose not to use the safety equipment.
- The rod of iron is our safety equipment.
- Invited to reread Lehi’s vision of the iron rod.
- “Get a Grip” on the iron rod. “Repent, hold on and don’t let go.”
- Daughter of President Monson!